IT network infrastructure in businesses today are not fully immune from the threat of data breaches, unauthorized access, and malicious activities performed both in outer and inner network perimeters. Nearly 70% of companies feel vulnerable to cyber-attacks, and they are more worried about negligent and inadvertent data breaches than they are about malicious intent. These threats do not just happen to large or well-known corporations; 43% of all cybersecurity incidents are detected in small companies.
IT security is top-of-the-mind issue that requires urgent attention of IT department and business owners in any organizations. Data has become a significant asset for business operations regardless of its size. In fact, these entities are seeking a third-eye for a proactive cyber defense.
At the heart of the solution is the “iFalcon 360”, which identifies a wide range of cybersecurity threats, generates alerts of suspicious activities, and reports to the right people for action.
iFalcon 360 consists of two major components – Falcon Detective and Falcon Radar, which assesses both external and internal threats.
iFalcon 360 is a Cyber Hygiene Assessment and Assistance Practice for your IT Environment that includes internal and external threat analysis with a basic security service.
iFalcon 360 typically discovers daily alerts and weekly notices of changes occurred, e.g.:
- Unauthorized logins or attempts to restricted computers and servers
- New user profiles suddenly added to the network
- Applications just installed on a locked down system
- Unauthorized wireless connections to the network
- New users just granted administrative rights
- Unusual midnight login for the first time by a day-time network
- Sensitive personal data such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, and birth dates stored on machines where it doesn’t belong
- Creating and Enforcing Internal IT Security Policies
- High severity internal vulnerabilities immediately based on CVSS > 7.0 Score
- Medium severity internal vulnerabilities based on CVSS > 4.0 Score
- Keep the radar on Smart-Tagged Alerts
- Complete IT Assessment
- Network Analysis and Risk Scoring
- Value-added Intelligence of VAPT
- Reports and Remediation Plans